The professional advising staff of the Center for Academic Advising, Retention, and Transitions advises current George Mason undergraduate students in the following categories:
- Those with majors listed as Undeclared-no preference
- Those who are considering changing their major
- Undergraduate non-degree seeking students
- Those seeking assistance from the Health Professions Advisor who works with pre-med, pre-dental, pre-pharmacy, pre-physical therapy, pre-veterinary, pre-physician assistant, pre-occupational therapy, and pre-physical therapy students
- Any transfer student who has applied for admission to Mason
If you have declared a major, check the Academic Advisor Locator to find your advisor.