Academic Advising of the Center for Academic Advising, Retention & Transitions > Current Students

Current Students

The Center for Academic Advising, Retention & Transtion is available to assist all exploratory students on their quest to choose a major. Whether you are undeclared or declared and looking to make a major change, we can help!

Please browse through the many advising resources on this web site. Here you can begin exploring your academic options, learn more about advising at Mason, locate important advising forms such as the declaration of major form, calculate your GPA, and find your academic advisor if you have already declared your major.

If you’re undeclared and want to schedule an appointment with one of our advisors please call 703.993.2470.

Print Friendly