Advisor of the Year
The recipient of this award will embody the following characteristics & skills:
- Demonstrates a caring, helpful attitude toward students
- Provides accurate information regarding university academic requirements
- Makes themselves available to students, faculty, and staff
- Makes appropriate referrals
- Has knowledge of George Mason University regulations, policies, and procedures
- Supports student development through advising
Please view the rules and regulations.
VOTE for the 2014 Academic Advisor of the Year.