SSC-Campus Training Opportunities
Space is limited. If possible, please RSVP to each session you’d like to attend. Walk-ins are welcome, but preference will be given to those who RSVP. Trainings RSVP
Platform Overview Trainings
Learn the basics of SSC-Campus including: accessing and navigating the platform, lists and searches, the student profile, advising summary reports, and a brief overview of targeted outreach campaigns.
- Thursday, August 24, 9:30 AM – 10:45 AM
- Tuesday, September 12, 2017 2:00 PM – 3:15 PM
- Wednesday, October 11, 2017 9:30 AM – 10:45 AM
- Tuesday, November 7, 2017 2:00 PM – 3:15 PM
- Wednesday, December 6, 2017 9:30 AM – 10:45 AM
Online Scheduler Trainings
Learn the variety of scheduling methods available in SSC-Campus including online student self-service, appointment center, kiosk, and appointment campaigns. Set up appointment availability and 2-way calendar sync.
- Thursday, August 24, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Tuesday, September 12, 2017 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM
- Wednesday, October 11, 2017 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Tuesday, November 7, 2017 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM
- Wednesday, December 6, 2017 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
SSC-Campus Q & A Session
These sessions offer opportunities for current SSC-Campus users to ask questions with training specialists. We recommend attending a relevant training session prior to a Q & A as these sessions may not be ideal for very new users.
- Thursday, September 14, 2017 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday, October 12, 2017 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday, November 9, 2017 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday, December 7, 2017 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Location Administrator Training
Geared specifically for users with the location administrator user role, this session covers topics relevant to front desk functionality, including appointment scheduling, appointment center and kiosk, advising queue management, and troubleshooting common issues. Great for front desk staff and those who supervise front desk staff.
- Monday, September 11 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM
- Friday, September 15 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM
Targeted Outreach Workshops
Take a deeper dive into using SSC-Campus to identify specific student groups for targeted outreach. Workshop outreach campaign ideas with other users and learn to leverage the system to manage peak advising and enhance student success.
Dates and times TBA
Contact SSCHelp@gmu.edu if you don’t yet have access to the training site, if you have issues logging in, or need a password reset. This will be the last time you need a special log-in for SSC as we will have single-sign-on in the live version.