You’ve successfully transferred to Mason… now what? The “real world” is waiting for you just around the corner. Develop your plan to meet it head-on with a polished resume, industry resources, and identifying potential connections. Meet with staff from Career Services and the Academic Advising & Transfer Center in an engaging session to identify your next steps in landing that J-O-B! Registration required (registration will open January 20, 2014).
If you haven’t declared or selected your major, UNIV200: Decide/Confirm Major (2 credit elective) course will help you meet your goal.
Based on consistent feedback we’ve received from students who’ve completed the UNIV 200 course, 98% of students reported they had either significantly narrowed their choices or had made a final decision on their major.
Do not wait until the first week of class to register! Five sections are available for Spring 2014:
• Monday, 10:30 a.m. – 12:20 p.m.
• Monday, 5 p.m. – 6:50 p.m.
• Tuesday, 5 p.m. – 6:50 p.m.
• Wednesday, 1 p.m. – 2:50 p.m. This is a hybrid section with online coursework and in-class meetings every other week
• Thursday, 10:30 a.m. – 12:20 p.m.