Mason Care Network
Room 3600, SUB I
4400 University Dr. MS 2E6
Fairfax, VA 22030
Advising Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-12pm and 1pm-4pm (by appointment)
How to Schedule an Appointment Online
*Inactive students are unable to use the scheduling system and must call the front desk to request an appointment.
Steps for sign on to appointment scheduler:
- Go to gmu.campus.eab.com You will be redirected to another page where you will enter your netid and password
- Submit and confirm your password sharing preference before clicking on “Accept”
- Please include your G#, preferred contact number, and purpose of your appointment in the comments section when submitting your request. Click button that says “Get Assistance” and select “Academic Advising” as your appointment type.
- Exploratory students may select “Exploratory Advising” to schedule an appointment with the Center for Academic Advising, Retention, and Transitions.
- Students with declared majors whom wish to change to Exploratory should select “Declare/Change Program” and then choose either “Change Major to Exploratory” or “Explore Major/Minor Options” before hitting “Next” button. Then identify our office Mason Care Network – MCN (formerly CAART – Center for Academic Advising, Retention, and Transitions) as your location and then you may choose to look at a specific advisors schedule or hit “Next” if you have no preference.
Click image above or go to https://gmu.campus.eab.com/ to access GMU SSC Campus – Mason’s Online Appointment Scheduling system.
Website Questions: MCN Webmaster
LATE APPOINTMENT POLICY
Students who are anticipate being 15 minutes late or more for an appointment should call 703.993.2470 to cancel and reschedule. Failure to cancel in advance or not showing for 2 scheduled appointments within 14 days will result in you being temporarily blocked from using the student scheduling system. No same day or walk-in advising appointments for cancelled appointments.
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) is a federal law established to protect the privacy of student records. Confidential student information will not be communicated to a third party, including immediate family members, without the expressed consent of the student, except when allowed under FERPA law.