Exploratory/Undeclared Student Appeals

Undergraduate Exploratory/Undeclared/Undecided students, ELI students, non-degree, guest matriculant and exchange students should complete the Academic Action Request Form for Exploratory/Undeclared/Undecided Students and submit relevant documentation in a timely manner. Examples include:

Schedule Adjustment (late course add or withdrawal)
Total Withdrawal
Credit Overload
Permission to Study Elsewhere
Returning from Suspension/ Suspension Override (Deadline is the first day of class)
Return from Dismissal (Deadline is the first day of class)
Course Repeat Policy Exception

The Committee uses e-mail as an effective way of providing official information to students. In order to protect student privacy and comply with federal law our office communicates only with the student. Requests to the Student Academic Affairs Appeals Committee are reviewed in the order in which they are submitted. We strive to make timely decisions to assists students. Notification of a decision is usually within a week of submitting a request that includes all relevant and required documentation. Delays may result when a student has not provided all documentation. If you have not heard from the office after two weeks, please contact us with regard to your request.

Click below for the academic action request form.
Academic Action Request Form for Exploratory/Undeclared/Undecided Students