Enrollment Central Questions

What is the role of Enrollment Central, Transfer Services?

Answer questions of prospective students and students still pending in their application to Mason. Enrollment Central also handles Transfer Credit Inquiries and can verify if Admissions has received their transfer transcripts and AP/IB scores.

Who do I contact with questions about my transfer credit evaluation?

If the student is advised by our office, schedule an appointment to review what they are questioning. Ultimately, the advisor may refer the student to Enrollment Central to complete a transfer credit inquiry.

How do I determine how my classes will transfer to Mason?

New transfers will receive a course-by-course transfer credit evaluation after submission of the enrollment deposit and prior to their scheduled orientation date.  Prior to that, any student may access our Transfer Credit Search Engine to review how previous courses have transferred.

I’m missing transfer credit on my transfer credit evaluation, how do I resolve this?

Submit a Transfer Credit Inquiry Form to Mason Enrollment Central.  A Transfer Admissions Coordinator will respond to your inquiry.  NOTE:  Be certain that you have requested official, final transcripts to be sent to the Office of Admissions and are knowledgeable about credit acceptance policies before submitting this form.