Complete this form to nominate your favorite undergraduate academic advisor for the Academic Advisor of the Year Award.
One vote per student. Voting for 2018 has concluded!
The committee will consider the following criteria in the selection of the Advisor of the Year:
- Caring, helpful attitude toward students
- Provides accurate information regarding university academic requirements
- Availability to students, faculty, and staff
- Makes appropriate referrals
- Knowledge of George Mason University regulations, policies, and procedures
- Supports student development through advising