Complete this form to nominate your favorite undergraduate academic advisor for the Academic Advisor of the Year Award.
One vote per person. Voting begins on Monday, January 30th, 2017 and will run until Friday, March 10th, 2017 at 5pm.
The committee will consider the following criteria in the selection of the Advisor of the Year:
- Caring, helpful attitude toward students
- Provides accurate information regarding university academic requirements
- Availability to students, faculty, and staff
- Makes appropriate referrals
- Knowledge of George Mason University regulations, policies, and procedures
- Supports student development through advising