Vote for the 2014 Academic Advisor of the Year!
One vote per person. Voting begins on February 3, 2014 and will run until February 28, 2014 until 5pm.
The committee will consider the following criteria in the selection of the Advisor of the Year:
- Caring, helpful attitude toward students
- Provides accurate information regarding university academic requirements
- Availability to students, faculty, and staff
- Makes appropriate referrals
- Knowledge of George Mason University regulations, policies, and procedures
- Supports student development through advising