Vote for the 2015 Academic Advisor of the Year!
One vote per person. Voting begins on February 5th, 2015 and will run until March 6th, 2015 at 5pm.
The committee will consider the following criteria in the selection of the Advisor of the Year:
- Caring, helpful attitude toward students
- Provides accurate information regarding university academic requirements
- Availability to students, faculty, and staff
- Makes appropriate referrals
- Knowledge of George Mason University regulations, policies, and procedures
- Supports student development through advising