Complete this form to nominate your favorite undergraduate academic advisor for the Academic Advisor of the Year Award.
One vote per student. Voting for 2019-2020 is open from February 1st until March 1st. The Award committee will review the nominations and the award will be presented at the annual Academic Advisor of the Year Luncheon that will be taking place on Friday, March 20th.
The committee will consider the following criteria in the selection of the Advisor of the Year:
- Caring, helpful attitude toward students
- Provides accurate information regarding university academic requirements
- Availability to students, faculty, and staff
- Makes appropriate referrals
- Knowledge of George Mason University regulations, policies, and procedures
- Supports student development through advising