Student Appeals

Students with declared majors (or whom are undeclared within a school/college, such as VSE Undeclared) must contact the appropriate Student Academic Affairs offices for their respective programs. If a student does not know to which school/college their major belongs, please reference the Advisor Locator.

If you are an undergraduate exploratory/undeclared/undecided (as stated on your transcript) your appeal would go to the Mason Care Network. For English Language Institute, non-degree, guest matriculant or exchange students, you can email Undergraduate Education directly. 

Each student is responsible for knowing the rules, regulations, requirements and academic policies of the university. All academic policies and guidelines are outlined in the University Catalog, however students should consult their academic advisor/success coach for guidance with regard to any requests for exceptions of George Mason University policies.