Students Terminated by the School of Business

If a nonacademic issue led to your difficulties and your subsequent termination and you want to inquire about an appeal consideration:

Contact and meet with a School of Business advisor about the circumstances that led your academic difficulty.

Accounting students terminated from the Accounting major are able to select a different business major:

Contact the Office of Student Success and Academic Services and meet with a School of Business advisor to discuss a different business major.

If you are exploring options for a major not associated with the School of Business, you are invited to meet with Hermione Pickett in the Center for Academic Advising, Retention, and Transition. You can schedule that appointment by following the steps below:

  • Go to or click the “Schedule Your Appointment” button below. You will be redirected to another page where you will enter your netid and password
  • Submit and confirm your password sharing preference before clicking on “Accept”
  • Please include your G#, preferred contact number, and purpose of your appointment in the comments section when submitting your request
  • Students should select “Declare/Change Program” and then choose either “Change Major to Undeclared” or “Explore Major/Minor Options” before hitting “Next” button. Then identify our office (CAART) as your location. We recommend that students meet with Hermione Pickett, you may choose her name from the list of advisors or hit “Next” if you have no preference.

In preparation for your exploring majors advising appointment, please review the resources below: